- Eth2 – making Ethereum more secureThe Ethereum blockchain is about to undergo a major upgrade to version 2.0. In this article we look at what improvements are coming including how Eth2 impacts security.
- Recovering Lost or Stolen Crypto (part 2)In part 2 of this article we continue to examine the risks of holding crypto with a focus on the chances and ways of recovering your cryptocurrency assets if they are lost or stolen.
- Recovering Lost or Stolen Crypto (part 1)We hear all the time about how secure crypto is and that it is both anonymous & untraceable. In this article we will examine what are the risks of holding crypto and the chances of recovering it if lost or stolen.
- Stablecoins – are these cryptocurrencies risky?In this article we examine Stablecoins which are cryptocurrency tokens that are pegged to traditional assets such as the US Dollar. Examples of these are explained together with their uses covered and associated security considerations.
- Binance Smart Chain – is BSC a secure platform?In this article we take a look at the Binance Smart Chain blockchain platform. We understand how it integrates with Binance Chain and supports the development of dApps together with security considerations.
See more Crypto articles here.