Computer Networking: The Complete Guide to Understanding Wireless Technology, Network Security, Computer Architecture and Communications Systems (Including Cisco, CCNA and CCENT)
Technology has gradually transitioned from wired to wireless over the years with tons of benefits. From the internet of things to wireless communication, we are all witnesses of the huge benefits of wireless technologies. This audiobook covers various subjects and highlights both the benefits and challenges of wireless technologies.
- Wireless communication technologies
- Mobile communication systems
- Wireless technology challenges
- Network protocols
- Wireless technology security
- Features of secure wireless network security
- Security issues in wireless networks
- Wireless network computer architecture
- Cellular wireless networks
- Communication systems and networks
- Cisco systems
- Wireless network applications
- Wired network components
- Wireless network components
- Network security
Listening Length: 10 hours & 6 mins
Computer Networking: This Book Includes: Computer Networking for Beginners and Beginners Guide (All in One)
Whether it’s the local area network for your company or the wired network in your home, the information inside this audiobook will give you the right knowledge to get it started.
In particular, you will find these main topics:
- Networking Basics
- Network Hardware
- Network Cabling
- Wireless Networking
- IP Addressing
- IP Subnetting
- Network Protocols
- Virtualization in cloud computing
- Network Troubleshooting
- The Basics of Network Design
- Network Security
- Hacking Network
- Different Hacking Methods
- Bonus Track
Listening Length: 10 hours & 8 mins
Just set aside one hour a day – lunchtime would be perfect – for a month, and you’ll be automating Windows tasks faster than you ever thought possible. This updated edition covers PowerShell features that run on Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 and later, and PowerShell v3 and later, and includes v5 features like PowerShellGet.
- Learn PowerShell from the beginning, no experience required!
- Covers PowerShell v3 and up, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2 and later
- Each lesson takes you an hour or less
About the listener:
- Experience with Windows administration is helpful. No programming or scripting experience needed.
Listening Length: 10 hours & 56 mins
Before you take a deep dive into the world of Linux system administration, we would like to give you a quick glance of what you can expect from this book. Throughout this book, you will gain knowledge about:
- Automating a Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 installation
- A more elaborate and detailed study about grep and vim
- Scheduling future tasks using cron
- Managing Linux security through SELinux and Access Control Lists
- Creating users at the network level
- Disk partitioning
- Troubleshooting common issues encountered during Linux boot time
Listening Length: 3 hours & 38 mins
Over the course of the book, you will gather information about the following:
- This book will prepare you with the knowledge that is essential to enter the field of Linux system administration.
- You will learn about the operating system called Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and how to install it. After installing you will learn about the tasks that are essential for a system in their day-to-day life.
- You will learn about the command line in Linux, which is used extensively by system admins to perform tasks using important commands. You will further get to know about the Linux File System hierarchy and how to navigate your way through files and directories in the Linux operating system.
- You will also understand how processes work in the Linux system and how you can use commands and signals to manage system processes as well as processes started manually.
- You will learn about SSH, which is one of the most used tools in Linux systems to create secure connections between two Linux systems on a private network or over the Internet. You will study how to analyze logs in the Linux system and how to read them to understand errors and how to fix those errors.
Listening Length: 4 hours & 30 mins
Here is what you will learn by listening to Linux for Beginners:
- How to get access to a Linux server if you don’t already
- What a Linux distribution is and which one to choose
- What software is needed to connect to Linux from Mac and Windows computers
- What SSH is and how to use it, including creating and using SSH keys
- The file system layout of Linux systems and where to find programs, configurations, and documentation
- The basic Linux commands you’ll use most often
- Creating, renaming, moving, and deleting directories
- Listing, reading, creating, editing, copying, and deleting files
- Exactly how permissions work and how to decipher the most cryptic Linux permissions with ease
- How to use the nano, vi, and emacs editors
- Two methods to search for files and directories
Listening Length: 4 hours & 23 mins
The course covers:
- Understanding Group Policy
- Understanding GPO Links and Default GPOs
- Working with Group Policy
- Using Resultant Set Of Policy
- Configuring User and Computer Environments Using Group Policy
- Configuring Computer Security Settings Using Group Policy
- Troubleshooting Group Policy and Group Policy Objects
- Troubleshooting Group Policy Security Settings
- Troubleshooting Group Policy and the Sysvol
Classroom To Go training courses are designed for:
- Those who want to learn about new technologies
- Those who want to complete their Microsoft Certification
- Those who want to refresh their memories about technologies they’ve previously learned.
Listening Length: 1 hour & 42 mins
Networking for Beginners: The Complete Guide to Computer Network Basics, Wireless Technology and Network Security
The chapters of this book have been arranged in a very unique way that will provide you with the answers to all your questions regarding networking and all that you need for creating a new network.
You will learn:
- The basic format of networking
- The successful networking processes
- The master controller that holds all necessary information required by the recipient
- The necessary components of networking
- The types of networks
- Wireless networking
- Peer-to-peer connection
- OSI model
- Network mode security
- Circuit and packet switching
- FTP (file transfer protocol)
- And much more!
You need to start from the very beginning in order to set up a brand new network. It might turn out to be a tiresome job, but try to stay attentive at each and every step you take, as even a slight mistake or error can make a network nonfunctional.
Listening Length: 3 hours & 10 mins
A network can make everything in your home or office run more smoothly and easily, but setting one up can be challenging for even the most computer-savvy people. Well, relax-this best-selling guide has you covered! Inside, you’ll find step-by-step instructions on setting up and maintaining a network, working with broadband and wireless technologies, ensuring you’re following best practices with storage and back-up procedures, building a wired or wireless network, and much more.
- Set up a network for all major operating systems
- Secure, optimize, and troubleshoot your network
- Create an intranet and use the Cloud safely
- Make sense of the latest updates to Windows 10
Listening Length: 13 hours & 28 mins
Targeted attack and determined human adversaries (DHA) have changed the information security game forever. Writing secure code is as important as ever; however, this satisfies only one piece of the puzzle. Effective defense against targeted attack requires IT professionals to understand how attackers use – and abuse – enterprise design to their advantage.
Learn how advanced attackers break into networks. Understand how attackers use concepts of access and authorization to jump from one computer to the next. Dive into how and why attackers use custom implants and back doors inside an enterprise. Be introduced to the concept of service-centric design – and how it can help improve both security and usability.
To defend against hackers, you must first learn to think like a hacker.
Listening Length: 2 hours and 59 mins
Do you know of any useful audiobooks on System or Network Administration? If so please comment below and let us know.